Katy Rice Harvest Festival
October 11 - 12, 2014
The annual Katy Rice Harvest Festival is two big days of excitement and family fun with two stages of continuous live entertainment, craft and food booths, and more.
Free Parking and Shuttle service plus no extra charge for the concerts makes the Katy Rice Harvest Festival the perfect family outing!
- $8.00 Adults
- Children 10 and under are free
- Seniors, Military, Law Enforcement, and EMS personnel with proper identification are admitted free
- Tickets may be purchased online through October 9, 2014
- Tickets may be purchased over the phone or on-line with a credit card.
- Tickets may be purchased at Amegy Bank, 919 Ave C in Historic Downtown Katy September 23 through October 9. CASH ONLY at the Amegy Bank
- Tickets may be picked up at the Chamber office September 23 - October 9 or they will be available at Gate 2 October 11 - 12.
- No credit cards accepted at the Festival
Festival Location Map
Saturday, October 11, 2014 10:00 AM to Midnight
Sunday, October 12, 2014 Noon to 6:00 PM
Historic Downtown Katy
Katy, Texas - just 28 miles west of Houston
Avenues B and C, 2nd and 3rd Streets
For additional information, call 281-391-5289 or email email@example.com
Voted by the Community as the Best Annual Community Event
Named One of Houston Area's Top Ten Festivals
Join us on