Katy Rice Harvest Festival
October 11 - 12, 2014
Vendor Booths are Sold Out for 2014
The annual Katy Rice Harvest Festival is two big days of excitement and family fun with two stages of continuous live entertainment, craft and food booths, and more.
We have had several calls and emails about the carnival. Unfortunately we were extremely disappointed in the carnival vendor last year and we had numerous complaints. Katy is centered around the family and it is important for us to maintain a family friendly event. We were unable to secure an adult carnival for this year that met our criteria. We were able to secure a children's carnival that we believe is outstanding. In lieu of the adult carnival we have set up a new stage with a professional Karaoke DJ for everyone's entertainment all day and night on Saturday and all day Sunday! The stage is located just off Avenue D north of Second Street. We truly appreciate your understanding of the need for us to insure the safety of our Festival guests. We look forward to seeing you this weekend!
Free Parking and Shuttle service to and from Katy Mills plus no extra charge for the concerts makes the Katy Rice Harvest Festival the perfect family outing! The Church of Christ at 5th Street and East Avenue has also graciously offered our Festival guests the opportunity to park in the Church parking lot. Please do not park in the Church parking lot before 11:30 AM on Sunday.
- $8.00 Adults
- Children 10 and under are free
- Seniors, Military, Law Enforcement, and EMS personnel with proper identification are admitted free
- Tickets may be purchased online through October 9, 2014
- Tickets may be purchased over the phone or on-line with a credit card.
- Tickets may be purchased at Amegy Bank, 919 Ave C in Historic Downtown Katy September 23 through October 9. CASH ONLY at the Amegy Bank
- Tickets may be picked up at the Chamber office September 23 - October 9 or they will be available at Gate 2 October 11 - 12.
- No credit cards accepted at the Festival
Festival Location Map
Saturday, October 11, 2014 10:00 AM to Midnight
Sunday, October 12, 2014 Noon to 6:00 PM
Historic Downtown Katy
Katy, Texas - just 28 miles west of Houston
Avenues B and C, 2nd and 3rd Streets
For additional information, call 281-391-5289 or email email@example.com
Voted by the Community as the Best Annual Community Event
Named One of Houston Area's Top Ten Festivals
Join us on